From TEC® Grills to Patio Plus outdoor heaters, create your own outdoor retreat for any season and spend some of that priceless quality time with your family.
TEC's Classic Infra-red System is vastly superior to conventional grills in terms of heat-up time (five minutes, compared to 20 to 30 minutes), maximum cooking speed (foods that cook in 20 minutes or less on a conventional grill will take about half that time to cook on a TEC), heat distribution (there are no "hot or cool spots"), retention of moisture in foods, and outdoor, grilled taste.
If you entertain a lot, a TEC Grill allows you to spend time socializing with your family and friends, not wasting time hovering over the barbeque waiting for the burgers to grill!
Patio Plus Heaters by Easy Radiant Works
Feel the warmth of the summer sun every season of the year!
See our online store to purchase your patio heater at huge savings!
Patio Plus outdoor infra red heaters extend the season around your pool and patio.
Patio Plus heaters are available using either propane or natural gas
Patio Plus heaters are available for portable, stationary and hanging applications.
- Patio Plus portable models have a storage space in the base for a 20 or 30 lb. propane cylinder (not included).
- Patio Plus heaters at 50,000 BTU will operate on a 30 lb. propane tank for approximately 15 hours
- Patio Plus outdoor infra red heaters are available in black, hunter green and stainless steel with black trim
- Patio Plus heaters provide gentle warmth over a 20 ft. diameter circle (325 sq. ft.).
- Patio Plus heaters are available with manual spark ignitors
- Patio Plus outdoor infra red heaters are made in Canada by Easy Radiant Works, a company with more than 35 years experience in the infra red heating industry and are backed with a 36 month full guarantee.
- All Patio Plus heaters are commercial grade quality for longevity
PH-45-FB-LP & PH-50-FB-N
50,000 BTU (Propane & Natural Gas)
Permanently installed model with piezo spark igniter, and variable turn-down gas valve. For permanent installation to concrete pad or wooden deck and connection to underground gas supply.
PH-45-FS-LP & PH-50-FS-N
50,000 BTU (Propane & Natural Gas) Free standing portable weighted base mount heater with piezo spark igniter, and variable turn-down gas valve.
For use with flexible gas connection to natural gas or bulk propane supply. Flexible gas connection not included.
50,000 BTU (Propane)
Portable propane heater with piezo spark igniter, and variable turn-down gas valve. Holds 20lb or 30 lb. propane cylinder.
PH-45-H-LP & PH-50-H-N
50,000 BTU (Propane & Natural Gas) Permanently installed hanging model with piezo spark igniter, and variable turn-down gas valve. For permanent hanging installation below roof deck or other suitable structure for pipeing to permanent gas supply. Available in: Black only.
The Hammaka Chair
This incredibly comfortable Hammaka hammock chair provides the comfort and support of a hammock in the shape of a chair. The Hammaka chair is made from 600 denier polyester, with a UV inhibitor for long lasting durability and flexibility. All Dowels are birch hardwood. This unique hanging chair cradles your body with precise pressure distribution so you can relax inside the house, on the porch, by the pool, at the campsite and more. It hangs easily and securely with the 3/8" braided rope. The Hammaka comes with armrests, an adjustable footrest, an inflatable pillow and a drink holder. The chair even adjusts to a reclining position and holds its place when you get in or out. Includes a quality carry case, hanging hardware and instructions.